[icecast] wow

steve j. kondik shade at chemlab.org
Fri Oct 4 00:58:16 UTC 2002

massive props to the vorbis and icecast2 people..  this is truely
impressive stuff guys.  we're going live with pure icecast2/vorbis
monday.  its scary that 56K vorbis sounds almost as good as 128K mp3.
this is a lifesaver as our isp is about to pull the plug for excessive
bandwidth usage :>

--
http://chemlab.org  -  email shade-pgpkey at chemlab.org for pgp public key
  chemlab radio!    -  drop out @ http://mp3.chemlab.org:8000   24-7-365

"i could build anything if i could just find my tools.."