[icecast] First time user, problems on FreeBSD

Ben Timby btimby_indy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 04:40:32 UTC 2002

Sorry to waste your bandwidth. I unpacked the files,
and it worked the fifth time thru. Not sure what I did
differently, but oh well.

I am now trying to get liveice to work, can anyone
help with that?

I first had to modify the configure script, I had to
change the first line:

#! /bin/sh

to:

#!/bin/sh

to get it to run. I got it running, but when I do a
make, I get the following:

 --
/mkdirs:No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/home/btimby/liveice.
 --

I know I am lame, but any help is appreciated!

Ben Timby.

http://sbc.yahoo.com