[icecast] directory servers

Manuel Lora vanguardist at cox.net
Thu Nov 21 20:59:08 UTC 2002

We're in the process of updating web pages.

www.icecast.org contains information regarding the icecast 1.x releases.
Development on that series has stopped in favor of Icecast2 and Ices2, for
Ogg Vorbis streaming, and thus, the new page will be updating accordingly.

Vorbis: Open, Free Audio :: http://www.vorbis.com