[icecast] advanced relaying questions

Thomas Kirk thomas at arkena.com
Tue Nov 19 10:46:40 UTC 2002

Hey there!

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 11:30:40AM +0100, Thomas Kirk wrote:

> 2) Bug in icecast 1.3.10 adding more than one realy in the alias list
>    in icecast.conf will make icecast realying the first source in
>    aliaslist correctly the rest is wrong because icecast somehow
>    replace the source with its own localadresse? Let me give an
>    example :

The way that i solved this issue right now is by logging into icecast
manually and adding the relays through the command alias. This works
correctly? The only trouble with this solution is that everytime
icecast is restart either with a rehash in icecastprompt or by sending
-SIGHUP and thereby forced to reread the icecast.conf it fucks all my
relays?

Im still interrested in knowing why this happens?

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk

Collapsed Backbone