[icecast] icecast to rebound streaming radio

Stuardo Rodriguez str at strgt.cjb.net
Mon Nov 18 11:36:41 UTC 2002

My name is Stuardo, from Guatemala and i have this problem: We want to stream
a local radio, but the bandwidth here in Guatemala is no so cheam ass in USA,
so we have a server in USA.

What we want to do is this: to stream the local radio from Guatemala to USA,
this means that the local machine will only have 1 client. Then we want that
the server in USA "rebounds" what it recives from Guatemala. Then, the server
in USA could have many clients..

is it posible with icecast?  how do i do it?

Thanks

--
StR <str at strgt.cjb.net>
- http://strgt.cjb.net -