[icecast] compiling under redhat

gtgbr at gmx.net gtgbr at gmx.net
Sat Nov 16 20:26:35 UTC 2002

Lukas Österreicher wrote:
> automake-1.4p5-2
> autoconf-2.13-14
> libtool-1.4-8
> libxml-1.8.14-2
> libxml2-2.4.2-1
> libogg-1.0rc2-1
>
> Could you tell me what to do to get icecast 2 compiled?

The libraries you're missing are libxslt and libvorbis. Your libogg is
also stoneage (more than 1 year old), get the 1.0 releases of both
libogg and libvorbis. You might also have to install the respective
-devel packages for those libs. Ogg Vorbis related stuff can be found at
http://www.vorbis.com/ . I don't get those AM_CONDITIONAL errors on my
OpenBSD 3.2 box with automake 1.4p6, autoconf 2.13 and libtool 1.3.5 ...
maybe they are non-critical, otherwise I suppose your installation of
automake is a bit b0rk3d.