[icecast] installing ices2 (fwd)

Noah Garrett Wallach noah at enabled.com
Wed Nov 13 16:45:29 UTC 2002

Any ideas please.  I want to get this installed!

I have the Latest CVS download!

okay I am having some difficulty getting ices2 installed on freebsd

this happens during execution of autogen.sh

--- snip ---

checking whether ln -s works... yes
ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
configure: error: libtool configure failed

--- snip ---

typhoon# uname -a
FreeBSD typhoon.enabled.com 4.7-STABLE FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE #0: Thu Nov  7
16:18:3
3 PST 2002     root at typhoon.enabled.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LOCAL  i386

---
TCB'n,

#Noah
San Francisco, California --- USA

There is a light, that shines beyond all things on earth, beyond us all, beyond the highest heavens.  This is the light that shines in our hearts.
	- The Buddha