[icecast] do darkice and shout play together well

Tim Pozar pozar at lns.com
Fri Nov 8 02:40:43 UTC 2002

Mixice (www.lns.com/papers/mixice) does.  I have it running on
FreeBSD 4.x machines for KKSF, KPFA, KFCF, etc. for a live MP3
stream (icecast 1.x.x).  I will have an OGG version of it soon as
we have some demand for better quality streams.

Tim

--
  Snail: Tim Pozar / LNS / 1978 45th Ave / San Francisco CA 94116 / USA
               POTS: +1 415 665 3790  Radio: KC6GNJ / KAE6247