[icecast] Multiple bitrate from the same source ?

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Fri May 31 14:38:18 UTC 2002

On 31 May 2002, EISELE Pascal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to broadcast the same source at multiple bitrate. Is it
> possible ? Have you got some clues ?

Do you want to broadcast using Vorbis or MP3?  Is this live content or
predefined playlists?  I think in most if not all cases, the answer to your
question is 'yes', but we'll need to know some specifics before we can tell
you how to do it.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html