[icecast] ogg bitrate scaling

Ben Buxton bb at cactii.net
Tue May 28 11:56:11 UTC 2002

I'm trying to get a bitrate scaled live ogg stream working,
but I've not found out how to get this running with the
current tools. I've downloaded the CVS icecast2, and darkice,
but the only option seems to be if the same stream is actually
encoded multiple times at different bitrates. This is not
good for my cpu.
Can I get bitrate scaled ogg streams working with the current
tools? Also will any solution work with static streams?

Thanks.

--
Ben Buxton - Random Network Person