[icecast] what's the plans for the website :-)

Thomas Kirk thomas at arkena.com
Wed May 22 06:24:00 UTC 2002

Hey

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 01:14:43PM -0700, Nicolae wrote:

> I noticed that RealPlayer plays shoutcast streams along with
> mp3 players but not with MEDIA Player. (lame a** M$).

Thats one of the reasons whey people should use Icecast (Read OPEN
SOURCE!). Using Icecast you actually have the posibility to get all
those mediaplayers out there working with those fucked up
players. Jack moffit the author of icecast actually did some work on
Icecast to get realplayer,WMP, and all the other players out there to
work with it. Go read the code in client.c and tune it to your fit
your needs ;-) Ive said it before and ill say it again Icecast Rocks!!!!

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk

Telecommunications is downshifting.