[icecast] Icecast admin interface

Cédric Mallet malletc3 at cti.ecp.fr
Tue May 21 16:43:09 UTC 2002

I have a problem with Icecast web admin interface.
My icecast.conf file contains :
acl_policy 1
deny all *
allow all *.via.ecp.fr

When connecting to my admin interface, I get a 403 error message ( You don't
have access to this entity (stream or file).), and icecast says "Kicking
unknown 48 [mallet.via.ecp.fr] [No mountfile found], connected for 0 seconds".

There is no firewall running on the system (debian woody, kernel 2.4.18), and
by the way sources and listeners can connect with no problem.

Any help welcome...

Ced