[icecast] what's happening here?

Gavin White gavin at raha.com
Sat May 18 20:20:28 UTC 2002

If it did not have three corners,
it would not be my dog.

From: owner-icecast at xiph.org [mailto:owner-icecast at xiph.org]On Behalf Of
Gavin White
Sent: 18 May 2002 23:08
To: icecast at xiph.org
Subject: RE: [icecast] what's happening here?

three corners has my dog.

From: owner-icecast at xiph.org [mailto:owner-icecast at xiph.org]On Behalf Of
Nicolae
Sent: 18 May 2002 22:11
To: icecast at xiph.org

Because the aren't many users here, the list is not monitored,
no rules... I guess IceCast as not as big as I thought... and
infested by bunch of lamers that like to take advantage of it
to advertise.

I have procmail installed and erases 90% of the list becuase
they are flagged down by spammers.

I haven't had the time to UNSUBSCRIBE because it's useless.
You get more help from google.com than this list.

--
Daniel
www.mp3bynet.com