[icecast] error with libshout

Wade Carroll wcarroll at carolina.rr.com
Tue May 14 00:51:29 UTC 2002

I don't know what's happening there.  Thought maybe it was a mp3 file (I've
had troubles with certain mp3s).

Check your messages log in icecast (you can change the message detail with
the console mode I believe).
You might be getting a bad password or something on the icecast side and by
looking at ices just seeing this error.
Could be a bad port# ?

Wish I could be of more help.

Wade