[icecast] Darkice Stream dispaying in Icecast Administration Page

Gary Major gary at v-man.ca
Sat Mar 23 02:46:39 UTC 2002

Hello folks, when using Darkice to send a stream to an Icecast 1 server, the icecast administration page is not updated correctly.The mountpoint etc.. is all there, but the name of the darkice stream is not there. It has been replaced with the name of the default stream for the server.

To ensure I had not overlooked anything, I had also tried the same thing with MuSE, and the same behaviour was there. Is there some additional information I need to add somewhere, or is this a known issues?

Thanks.

Also, Akos, thanks for adding the localdumpfile option...works perfectly!

--
Gary Major