[icecast] Win32 streamer?

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Sun Mar 17 19:09:51 UTC 2002

At 11:15 AM 3/17/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Where can I find out about the config file params?  Seems ice2 is now in
>xml for its conf file and I
>am streaming, I am receiving but I am not on yp.icecast.org.  Oh, btw the
>oddcast plugin is weird.
>If it receives no sound for 1 sec it will disconnect the stream (betcha in
>the conf file I can't
>find a good example on).

weird eh ? well, just to be clear, the DSP does disconnect the stream for
any reason....it simply sends to the connected socket until the socket
closes.....in your case, the server (icecast2 in this case) is most
definately closing the connection. (it will do this if it doesn't receive
any data within a time interval)...

also, you might be interested in try the win32 version of icecast2 which is
currently being developed....you can get it here ->
http://www.oddsock.org/icecast2/Icecast2_win32_beta4_setup.exe  ...it's got
some neat features IMHO.

oddsock