[icecast] Win32 streamer?

John Watson johnwatson at Mysticglow.com
Sun Mar 17 13:39:31 UTC 2002

Oh, good grief oddcast dsp.  Well, I agree winamp site is just pathetic.  Do a search for shoutcast
on it and end up with 3 or 4 plugins and none are for active streaming.  to do that you have to go
to the shoutcast site.  Thank you.