[icecast] ices and libshout.so.1

Darijo darijo at kite-online.net
Fri Mar 15 23:50:42 UTC 2002

Hello!

I have compileed ices.0.2.2 for my debian system (the system is on a Mac
PowerPC, so I use Debian-PPC)
When I want to start Ices I get an error message saying this:

"./ices: error while loading shared libraries: libshout.so.1: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I start it with ./ices

I checked and saw that I had the files but the maybe are in wrong
folder, does any body know what's the problem or know how I can get it
to work?

/Darijo