[icecast] few questions about icecast/ices

Thomas Gutzler giggel at hadiko.de
Wed Jun 26 08:08:20 UTC 2002

Hi,

at first I must say that I have no answers for you, but the same problems
with this web-interface.

Am Tue, 25.Jun.2002 um 11:42:13 -0400 schraubte Jeff Utter:

> 	Isn't there supposed to be a web interface, that tells what's currently playing and whatnot (not the admin interface, one for users)?. i setup my server, and was assuming it would be at http://www.mysite.com:8000/ but it's not. (http://www.mysite.com:8000/admin is the admin interface, also in that, the links to change the settings, don't work, they say their missing a value or something like that).

I found /list.cgi. It uses templates/mountlist.html which looks like a
"Icecast Administration Admin Page" :>

Another question that came up is:
Can I force a special streamer "foo" always to be heard on a specified
mounpoint "/bar" ?
I found the users.aut, groups.aut and mounts.aut but I'm not really sure
what they do, or if they do something at all ..

greedings, Thomas