[icecast] ASSISTANCE

Mike Lyon mlyon at fitzharris.com
Fri Jul 26 18:36:45 UTC 2002

How does one unsubscribe too? I don't stream audio ever since that fuckin'
CARP ruling...
-Mike

> Does anyone moderate this list?  what is up with developers too?  It seems
> like they dont care either about this project :(

-              Mike Lyon                -
-           Studio Engineer             -
-   KKUP Public Radio, Cupertino, Ca    -
-        Cell:  408-621-4826            -
-     www.fitzharris.com/~mlyon         -