[icecast] Icecast is cool, but how about video?

Rob Burris robeb at keepthevibe.com
Sun Jul 7 21:03:50 UTC 2002

And it's quite annoying to be told what free is. For me, if can download the
software and use it without paying for it then that's free. Please, don't
tell me what to think. Right now I don't need a open source program to get
what I want out of it. And if RealPlayer wants to send statistics to the
mothership about my usage then let them. I don't care. I don't get spam or
phones calls from them. Are there better open source programs out their.
Probably. I've been looking at QuickTime's Darwin Streaming Server and I'm
very happy with it so far. Can we please end this now and get back to what
this mailing list is really about?!