[icecast] URGENT BUSINESS

DR.ADAMS IBRU adamsibru at eudoramail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:48:28 UTC 2002

Attn: PRESIDENT/CEO.

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL. I am Dr.ADAMS IBRU,the
assistant Director (Banking and Treasury Operations) with the
UNION BANK OF NIGEIRA PLC, (UBN) Lagos, Nigeria.

I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable
person to handle this confidential transaction, which involves the
transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign Bank Account.

THE PROPOSAL

A foreigner, Late Engr. Johnson Creek, an Oil Merchant/Contractor with
the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his death five years ago in an
air crash aboard the ill fated ADC airline, operated various accounts with
us here at the UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, Lagos, and he also had a deposit
cash call account to the tune of US$26M(TWENTY SIX MILLION, UNITED STATES
DOLLARS). Since his tragic death the bank has been expecting his next of
kin to come and claim this money to no success. Naturally when a situation
as this comes up in the bank, the money will be reconverted and
transferred into the suspense account of the bank for further protocols.

It is on the premise of this money being converted and some directors in
the management sharing this money among themselves, I have decided to
solicit for your permission to have you stand as next-of-kin to Late Engr.
Johnson Creek so that this money is paid into your account abroad. The
deposit account has US$26M in it.

All documents and proofs to enable you get this money out will be
procured by us and as such, we are assuring you of a 100% risk free
involvement. For competently receiving this money for us you will be
given 20% of the entire sum, while 75% will be for my partners and me and
the balance of 5% has been mapped out to use in repaying any expenses
incurred by both parties in the course of this business.
We want to assure you that all necessary modalities have been taken care
of to see this business wrapped up within 21working days from date claim
commencement.

If this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue advantage
of the trust bestowed on you/Company, then kindly get to me immediately
furnishing me with your confidential telephone, fax numbers.
Be informed to provide a virile and trusted accounts were this money
would be transferred into, in order wards, you should be sole signatory to
this account. You are advised to provide free accounts (short of cash) so
that you don't get biased about our intent for obvious reasons.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.ADAMS IBRU