[icecast] liveice plugin

David M Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Fri Jan 25 05:32:19 UTC 2002

Am having trouble -- when using liveice-xmms to connect to mountpoint
/live as specified in my mounts.aut .  this results in:

[24/Jan/2002:21:11:29][4:Connection Handler] Kicking unknown 0 [site.com]
[No encoder], connected for 0 seconds

I have lame-3.89 compiled from source, and it is in my path, also was specified
in liveice-plugin, which is being opened from xmms. (1.2.3, liveice 1.0.0).

I can connect ices encoders and xmms clients.  but not liveice.  Whats wrong?

Archives -- didnt see it by browsing; also the search for words like 'xmms'
and 'liveice' returns no finds.  looks broken, trust me i'd much rather find
this than bother the list!