[icecast] Strangeness

Roy Harvey roy at lamrim.com
Fri Jan 4 05:22:44 UTC 2002

Dear Jack --

Thanks!  Was just headed down that trail when your email came in...

That did the trick, but it required that I also turn off updates to the
non-shoutcast directories as well to make it work (such as  yp.icecast.org)

#icydir yp.shoutcast.com
#icydir yp.breakfree.com
#icydir yp.musicseek.net
#icydir yp.van-pelt.com
#icydir yp.radiostation.de
#directory yp.icecast.org
#directory yp.mp3.de
#touch_freq 2

Let me know when the next patch comes out ;-)  I'm currently running
1.3.10, but like I said, it's been rock solid...

Roy