[icecast] List of "digipeaters" (like live365) needed (aka BW providers).

Xavier Montero xmontero at dsitelecom.com
Sun Feb 24 21:46:32 UTC 2002

I need a "complete" list of "reliable" services for repeating the
signal of a station to the listeners (live radio). The situation
is that a station will be doing live radio and has a little DSL
connection and external bandwith will be required.

I don't mind if it costs much or it is cheap, I now just want to
join information to say my customer: You have all this coices,
just look their pages and take your VISA to contract the one
that you like the most. Preferible I want to build the list
with well-tested quality services. I don't like the idea of them
getting "off-air" because the BW has blown.

Thanks a lot to all.
See you!
Xavi.