[icecast] CVS

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Thu Feb 21 17:20:25 UTC 2002

Jeff Utter <funk at softhome.net> writes:
> I was just wondering how to access the icecast CVS server, it seems that
> anonomously (boy i can't spell) you can only download the CVSROOT
> directory, which doens't really contain much. how do i get other stuff,
> like icecast, icecast2, ect.

Pointing a browser at http://cvs.icecast.org should answer your
questions. =)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

With a jar on his back, a blind man walked at night, holding
a lamp. A passer-by said: "What ignorance. Day and night is
the same for you and you're carrying a lamp in the dark!"
"The light is for blind people like you so that they won't
knock against me and break the jar."