[icecast] static playlist display order

David M Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Wed Feb 20 19:23:20 UTC 2002

Dear List,

I checked in archives (does the search work?  All my queries return no founds,
then I tried just loading the whole thing and using a browser search)

Anyway -- static playlist order.  What determines what order the files
displayed by the http://www.server.com:8000/file/  ?

I sorted my playlist alphabetically and started icecast and ices, but the
playlist is still displaying statically in a fairly random order -- which
is the same order I get if I run an unsorted find playlist, oddly enough.

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org
+ http://www.dmdennis.com