[icecast] ideas for on-demand streaming

LeDiva lunetta at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 20 18:09:05 UTC 2002

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Gary Major wrote:

> To define this list you put the full path to your mp3 directory in your
> icecast.conf file. It has been awhile since I set this up, and I forget the
> exact option, although static template comes to mind.

This is great... but it's not showing a full listing of what's in my
directory. My MP3 collection is housed in /music/. There are
subdirectories #, A, B, C, etc... none of these show up on the page.

The setting in icecast.conf is: staticdir /music

If I specify the filename manually for on-demand streaming, it works
fine... I just can't get them listed on the webpage.

---
Julia Lunetta
Listen to my music collection... http://julial.dhs.org:8005/