[icecast] icecast + irix

Jeff Utter funk at softhome.net
Wed Feb 20 16:51:25 UTC 2002

well i fixed it a bit, if you add

#include <sys/select.h>

it gets rid of:

connection.c:192: `fd_set' undeclared (first use in this function)
connection.c:192: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
connection.c:192: for each function it appears in.)
connection.c:192: parse error before "rfds"
connection.c:193: storage size of `tv' isn't known
connection.c:209: warning: implicit declaration of function `FD_ZERO'
connection.c:209: `rfds' undeclared (first use in this function)
connection.c:213: warning: implicit declaration of function `FD_SET'
connection.c:223: warning: implicit declaration of function `select'
connection.c:225: warning: implicit declaration of function `FD_ISSET'

but i'm still left with:

        gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -D_REENTRANT      -g -O2 -Wall
-c connection.c
connection.c: In function `get_connection':
connection.c:193: storage size of `tv' isn't known
connection.c:223: warning: implicit declaration of function `select'
connection.c:193: warning: unused variable `tv'
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)