[icecast] icecast + irix

Jeff Utter funk at softhome.net
Wed Feb 20 16:22:16 UTC 2002

Yeah, alright, it configures fine, and here's what happens when i make.

>make
.....yadayadayada..just some warnings here.....
(here is where it dies)
        gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -D_REENTRANT      -g -O2 -Wall
-c connection.c
connection.c: In function `get_connection':
connection.c:191: `fd_set' undeclared (first use in this function)
connection.c:191: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
connection.c:191: for each function it appears in.)
connection.c:191: parse error before "rfds"
connection.c:192: storage size of `tv' isn't known
connection.c:208: warning: implicit declaration of function `FD_ZERO'
connection.c:208: `rfds' undeclared (first use in this function)
connection.c:212: warning: implicit declaration of function `FD_SET'
connection.c:222: warning: implicit declaration of function `select'
connection.c:224: warning: implicit declaration of function `FD_ISSET'
connection.c:192: warning: unused variable `tv'
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)