[icecast] playlist display issues

Brian Dichter dbrian at enteract.com
Sun Feb 10 17:06:01 UTC 2002

Hi. I'm running the wonderful icecast 1.3.11 and ices on a RedHat 7.2 box.
Everything seems to work as it should except for various client mp3 players
being able to display the artist/song title information. I've had the same
problem using different streamers so I'm wondering if this is a problem with
the way I've configured icecast? Did I miss something or is this possibly an
icecast issue that's being fixed?

thanks,
brian

--
"Well, lackadaddy, I was on the road again." --Jack Kerouac, On the Road