[icecast] darkice client for windows

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Mon Dec 30 16:32:46 UTC 2002

oddcast DSP is what you want, it supports live input (called Advanced Recording) and does support streaming to Peercast...It currently does not support Vorbis metadata for live recording (since metadata for vorbis streaming is inserted into the ogg stream, as opposed to how it's done for mp3 in which the metadata is updated on the server via URL calls)...

anyway, it's the closest thing to what you want, and it works very well (if I do say so myself) :)

http://www.oddsock.org/tools/dsp_oddcast
and
http://www.oddsock.org/tools/oddcastv2