[icecast] configuring ices (fwd)

Noah Garrett Wallach sleek at enabled.com
Fri Dec 27 12:56:03 UTC 2002

Hi,

okay when I configure ices I used the configuration file that appears in
the manual.  I am seeing that I need to force the password as the password
I set in the configuration file is not getting sent - stills says form the
debug information that "letmein" is being sent, which is not hte password
I have set in the configuration tile.

also I am getting the following error after I have the password situation
figured out:

Error during send: Mount failed on http://127.0.0.1:0/ices, error:
Libshout encountered invalid values or NULL pointers.