[icecast] Liveice on Linux PPC

Drew Lane drewlane at qwest.net
Fri Dec 20 17:50:56 UTC 2002

>That line relates to this
>struct ovectl_ratemanage_arg ai;
>
>which is defined in vorbis/vorbisenc.h.  Is one of those other lines
>stating that certain headers files could not be found?  If so then make
>sure that your system has the ogg and vorbis packages installed. You may
>have to build libogg and libvorbis from source if you don't have the
>binaries for PPC.

Turns out I do have vorbis installed.

I can use ogg123 and oggenc from the command line as well as lame and
mpg123, mpg321

The file you mentioned is located in /usr/include/vorbis/vorbisenc.h

The other lines indicate that 'OV_ECTL_RATEMANAGE_XXX' is undeclared.
Where XXX is GET, SET, AVG

How do I redirect the output from 'make' to a file so that I can post
the rest of the error?

Drew