[icecast] ices can't logon to server

Duke list_usr at spacebox.net
Thu Dec 12 22:39:52 UTC 2002

I'm certain I've got everything configured correctly, however, I keep getting
the following message when trying to run ices:

Error during send: Mount failed on http://24.85.153.176:8000/house, error:
Could not login on server. Server message:

There is no "server message" btw, that's the whole error right there.
In the console I'm running icecast2 from, I get the following:

connection added....
DEBUG: parsing failed

Both errors continue until I kill the ices process.
Any ideas?

btw - do I have to have a mountpoint?  If I'm running only one server, can I
just leave the mountpoint blank?

Thanks!