[icecast] ices file name problem

Stephen Winnett winnett at ntl.sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 11 01:51:50 UTC 2002

> how have you made this playlist? I used a 'find' command
> and redirect the
> output into a file.

I used ls *.mp3 >start.pls
this works for mpg123 but not ices.

I followed your advice and used quotes around the file names still no
good.

I tried the \ delimiting earlier and it did not work either.

/music/d/m5/SONIC\ FLOOD\ -\ R\ \ I\ HAVE\ COME\ TO\ WORSHIP\ \ \ \
JEFF\ SEARLES.mp3

Any other suggestions.  Or perhaps there is a bug in the default file
handler of ices.