[icecast] Live file mixing and mic DJ'ing

Thomas Spellman thomas at resonance.org
Sun Dec 8 05:39:31 UTC 2002

I'm planning to try to do a live internet radio broadcast using wav and
mp3 files as well as live DJ'ing with a mic.  What is the best app for
doing this and sending the mix to icecast?  I need to be able to decide
when the files play and be able to mix the live mic over the playing wav
and mp3 files.

Thanks and please forgive me if this is a common question.

Thomas