[icecast] Icecast and Roxen

Miguel Albuquerque mfoacs at e-workshop.ch
Sat Aug 24 23:41:21 UTC 2002

Hi list,

I've just started for fun and personal use a stream at my box. I'm using
  Roxen Web Server wich provides an Icecast and Mpeg Directory as
modules.  Well, everything is just fine, but when I connect to my
server, the stream identifies my server's name but song's titles dont.
And second, the songs are played in random order wich I would like to
disable. I know this isn't a Roxen support mailing list but is useless
trying to get some help from them (I wonder if they could anyway). I'm
just hoping to find someone who has already gone with this topic before
and could give me those two cents...

Thnx,

--
     .-.                             Basilinfo Sàrl
     /v\      We Run SuSE            Network Project Manager

Tel: +41 (22) 782 5344             Fax: +41 (22) 782 5348
mailto:mfoacs at e-workshop.ch        http://www.basilinfo.com