[icecast] Problems with WinAMP and Synchronization

Christoph Rupp chr1701 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 3 18:13:11 UTC 2002

Hi Geoff,

> Just a thought on your mountpoint issue.  Have you
> tried a trailing slash?

Yes, didn't work. But i have found the problem with
gdb: the internal hostname of icecast is "localhost"
or 127.0.0.1 respectively. But when i access my server
i access a different ip address. Do you have an idea
which setting of my configuration file i have to
change?

About the synchronization and different speed of the
same stream on two computers: it seems to be dependend
of the processor load. It's a bit strange to me, but
out of my control :)

Thanks for your reply.
Chris

http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

> 'icecast-request at xiph.org'
> containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.
> No subject is needed.
> Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be
ignored/filtered.

http://www.crupp.de