[icecast] icses

peter mears mr_happymac at mac.com
Fri Apr 26 12:34:33 UTC 2002

HI
I just wanted to know if anybody has successfully or attempted to
install ices om Mac OsX ?
I have tried over the last few days, but no success, it would be good to
know firstly if it is compatible before I spew my term output here and
cause un-necessary spam
I have icecast-1.3.12 up and running with Shout,  a fink
(fink.sourceforge.net) port but I see from the home page this is not
recommended.
Any infos would be great