[icecast] MuSe problem

jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Sun Apr 21 13:18:17 UTC 2002

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 11:43:31PM +0200, C?dric Mallet wrote:
> I cannot connect MuSe (using line in) to my icecast server.
> I get thoses messages repeting :
>
> Internal buffer inconsistency. flushbits <> ResvSizebit reservoir error:
> l3_side->main_data_begin: 1640
> Resvoir size:             1792
> resv drain (post)         5
> resv drain (pre)          0
> header and sideinfo:      120
> data bits:                679
> total bits:               804 (remainder: 4)
> bitsperframe:             864
>
> and Muse does not connect.

i see there is a problem in the way i'm handling lame
it does'nt happens very often but i reached to reproduce it once
i'm working on that

> By the way, I would like to run Muse without its GUI. Is it possible ?

yes

> Is there a conf file where I could set everything ?

./muse --help for commandline settings
or look for config files into ~/.muse (defaults created at first run)

--
jaromil  ][   http://dyne.org   ][  GnuPG _key__id_
EDEE F1B9 DC92 76C0 6D46  D77A 58B0 82D6 (5B6E 6D97)