[icecast] ices - unable to compile

Wade Carroll wcarroll at carolina.rr.com
Tue Apr 16 02:38:49 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm the newbiest of newbies but recently converted over to linux from
WinNT...woohoo!

All is going well EXCEPT for replacing my Shoutcast server.

I'm able to compile icecast but am unable to compile ices due to some
missing libraries?

Can someone send me to a BEGINNER "HOW TO" that would describe the steps for
compiling and installing ices on my Mandrake 8.2 server?  I think I could
figure the rest out on my own.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Wade