[icecast] ices debug output

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Apr 2 08:51:37 UTC 2002

At 08:20 PM 4/1/02 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm running icecast2/ices with the ices-live.xml config (modified to taste)

Yeah, I think there's a bug in ices2 when flushing the data stream.
I haven't had time to track it down exactly. This, as you've probably seen,
only happens when you get this "Too many samples in current page" debug
message - and THAT should only happen if you're feeding digital silence
to ices2. It's a problem case, but the code is MEANT to deal with it.

Obviously, you can avoid this by actually providing audio to ices2, but
this is hardly an ideal solution. I'll try and fix it this weekend.

Please report this bug at http://bugs.xiph.org, that'll remind me
to actually DO this.

Michael