[icecast] Is there Spam in the list?

Xavier Montero xmontero at dsitelecom.com
Thu Sep 27 21:56:44 UTC 2001

I'm getting some messages that seem to be spam in the list...
Am I the only one? Is this punctual or typical in the list?
Was not it a list where people had to sign-up? How do they
spam?

> ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WORK-AT-HOME JOB?
> -- EITHER PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME??

[...]

> This email is sent in compliance with our strict
> anti-abuse regulations.  This is not SPAM.  This

Sure! Not Spam! Ha, ha!

--
Xavier Montero - Digital Sound Items, scp
Tel: 93 589 71 91 - Fax: 93 590 10 96 - Cell: 630 59 01 62
www.dsitelecom.com - xmontero at dsitelecom.com