[icecast] Redhat 7.1 doesn't recognize my third sound card?

Rocael Hernandez rocaelh at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 19:12:53 UTC 2001

Hi all!

I just installed redhat 7.1 in a box that has three
sound cards, one is integrated in the board and the
others two are a sound blaster 128 PCI.

The system has recognized two cards, one is the
integrated in the board (/dev/audio or /dev/dsp) and
the other is one of the sound blaster (/dev/audio1 or
/dev/dsp1), both works well, but the other sound
blaster is not seen by redhat.

I tried sndconfig but it just recoginze the board
sound card.

How I can add the other sound blaster card, I don't
have any idea how to do that.
Here is my /etc/modules.conf

alias eth0 e100
alias parport_lowlevel parport_pc
alias sound-slot-0 i810_audio
post-install sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f
/etc/.aumixrc -L >/dev/null 2>&1 || :
pre-remove sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f
/etc/.aumixrc -S >/dev/null 2>&1 || :
alias sound-slot-1 es1371
post-install sound-slot-1 /bin/aumix-minimal -f
/etc/.aumixrc -L >/dev/null 2>&1 || :
pre-remove sound-slot-1 /bin/aumix-minimal -f
/etc/.aumixrc -S >/dev/null 2>&1 || :
alias usb-controller usb-uhci

I really need to use at the same time the three sound
cards, please help me!
Thanks,

Rocael.