[icecast] multiple liveice sources

Kristján Guðni Bjarnason kgb at gangverk.is
Mon Sep 24 12:17:54 UTC 2001

Hi,

I am trying to stream two different sources with two soundcards using
liveice and icecast, all from single Linux box.  Can anyone tell me if this
is possible?

I tried creating two sets in the liveice config file where I specified
different devices.  No erros but the latter source was streamed on both
mount points.  Running two instances of liveice talking to one instance of
icecast failed.  Icecast couldn't handle it.

Thanks,
  Kristjan