[icecast] Ices memory leak?

Joe Cooper joe at swelltech.com
Tue Sep 11 07:39:02 UTC 2001

As far as I know, the problem appeared in some revision (or maybe the
whole series) of 2.4.7 and was fixed by the time of 2.4.8ac-something.
2.4.9 is unaffected, to the best of my knowledge, as is the 2.4.10
series.  I'm betting Red Hat's 2.4.7 from Raw Hide has the fix in it as
well.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe at swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances