[icecast] Client Woes

William Goldsmith wildbill at kpig.com
Mon Sep 10 17:12:35 UTC 2001

What is usually done is that you provide *both*.  That's the only way to
truly allow a choice.

I certainly would never suggest using a .ram file only. But RealPlayer
doesn't handle .m3u or .pls files properly (though it *will* claim that
association & refuse to give it up) - so if you want to make your stream as
accessable as possible, you need 2 links.

-bg