[icecast] listing 2 streams - Non Icecast (Unix) servers

k_myers at kyxpyx.com k_myers at kyxpyx.com
Tue Sep 4 18:19:19 UTC 2001

What about servers that are neither ICECast(unix) our Shoutcast?

What is needed in order to properly touch, list, update and remove a listing from a non-icecast server onto the icecast YP or anything based on the same listing directory code?

Any help on that would be great. I would love to get my Win32 Icecast Vorbis stream to list somewhere.  Try it out.  http://www.djlithium.com:8064/djlithium.ogg
The set up is an Icecast2 win32 (from Oddsock) Beta 1 server, with Oddcast DSP running in vorbis mode(of course)at64kbps using Ogg files encoded at 350kbps running through winamp on a Win2K system.
It would also be great to find a home for these stations in MP3 format. http://www.djlithium.com:8000/listen.pls  and http://24.113.114.160:8000/listen.pls and http://24.113.1.24:8040/listen.pls  which are not running Icecast or shoutcast.

Lithium