[icecast] mount fallback 0 || no streams found

tim tim at nvhs.nl
Mon Oct 15 12:54:57 UTC 2001

nope ... no effect. didn't work. if the mount fallback is set to zero,
still won't find the mount points.

I changed hostname to the box's ip and under server_name I put the
box's name and domain. then I used force_servername 1.

till not working. this is really bizarre. I thought it would be
easier than this to get multiple streams going, which I want.

If I have multiple streams, with the mount fallback set to 1, it just
picks the stream which has been on the longest. not what I want.

t.

* azo <azo at tripnotic.org> [011015 14:38]: